Thursday, December 4, 2008

You Know It's December When......

You know it's December when you are standing in line at JC Penney, and a guy in a red suit, red hat with a white beard walks up and offers you a peppermint candy! ( I didn't even have any of the kids with me....the other 2 ladies standing in line didn't have kids with them either....he was there to see us!!!!)---Thanks to a wonderful gift he gave me last year (my phone with a camera), I was able to take a picture so I could show my kids who I saw! Jared is glad that I have talked to Santa about what he wants. Oh, I will let you in on a funny story....so, I get home, show Kayleigh the picture, and she gets all excited and says "It's Grandma!!!" Well, knowing that she knew it was me with someone else, I only assumed that she was talking about Santa....that is until I emailed my family, and my dad emailed back and said that was a compliment to both of us....then, I realized that maybe I misunderstood my daughter, and she thought I was Grandma.....so, I asked Kayleigh who she was referring to as being Grandma....to which she pointed to me!!!---Dad, way to call this one! I am impressed that you know how to read into a 4 year old mind!

No comments: