Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Biking with my hubby!

Sorry, no pictures for this post....

Matthew has had a few more day of vacation time that he has not used, and he either needs to "use them or lose them"....so, he took last Friday off, and again today off....he will take off one other day this week....but, the fun part is, last Friday after the kids went to school, Matthew and I loaded our bikes and the car, drove to some nearby waterfalls, and biked on a path that goes right by the waterfalls. It was gorgeous, and a lot of fun.....so much fun, that we decided to do it again today....this time, we waited for Kayleigh to get home, and we brought the bike trailer....I pulled her about 1/2 way (that was the up-hill, harder way, I might add!!!), and Matthew pulled her the rest of the way! Once again, it was sooooo much fun, so pretty....I just loved it! I asked Matthew if he could just do this everyday....who needs work????---Just kidding!

2 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Good for you! we have snow and ice - so cant now even if i wanted to!

Becky said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait for the day where I can do that with Steve. Glad you were able to have that time with him. FUN! :)