(then I would understand why the kids are home from school for a 2nd day due to snow....yes, the roads are a little icy...but I have been in worse!!)
It didn't keep us from enjoying our day yesterday.....after I made the kids do some house cleaning....bathrooms and bedrooms, they went out and enjoyed the "snow"--
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's amazing how much fun the kids can have in that little skiff of snow. I'm with you, if it is going to snow I want A LOT! Then I wouldn't be so irritated about the school cancellations. We need a new superintendent. One who isn't a wimp!
WOW! I can't believe you continue to have school cancelled with so little snow. We are getting a foot of snow as we speak - second storm this week with another coming Sunday. Welcome to the North Pole. :)
Post a Comment