Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jessica makes baby blankets!!!

Jessica has completed her first Young Women Value Project.....Making baby blankets! Her teacher at school had twins, so Jessica decided she wanted to make baby blankets for them....she has spent a lot of time....she enjoyed some parts of the process, and other parts, not so much! But, they are done, and I am happy for her!! tying the blankets
a lesson from mom on how to use the sewing machine


Jessica sewing


The finished product!!!








7 comments:

amy stansel said...

wow good for jessica. I am so proud of her and impressed. Tell her my first YW sewing project I made a dress and well it didn't turn out as well as her blankets. (I sewed the shoulders to the waist!!)

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Jessica! That is such a great accomplishment and I'm sure your teacher loved them!

Alisa said...

wow!! Awesome Job J!!! I'm way impressed!

Becky said...

I can't get over how much you two look alike. I feel like I am looking at YOU when we were in Northboro together. What a great job she did. I'm really impressed.

karen said...

Great job Jessica. They look great. Im sure your teacher will enjoy them.

Todd and Lisa said...

Great job Jessica! You and your mom should give me a sewing lesson!! miss you all!!!

Susan said...

Good job Jessica. I love the butterfly fabric.