Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sleeping under the Christmas Tree
One of my favorite traditions that we have at Christmas time is sleeping under the Christmas tree. We order pizza, watch Christmas movie after Christmas movie, and we sleep in the family room next to the tree. I love it, the kids love it, Matthew loves it....it is just cozy, warm and fun. I will have to admit, that the past few years, Matthew and I have "bailed out" and eneded up in our bed after all the kids have fallen asleep. This year, however, I told the kids I would for sure stay with them.....I told Matthew he could go up to our bed, but, I was determined to staying by the tree all night. Well, we had watched all the movies for the night....around 11:00, we decided it was time to be falling asleep....Matthew went upstairs....only to be followed by Jessica and Jared.....Kayleigh was already asleep by the tree....but, I decided to carry her up to bed, and sleep in my own bed, too!! So, perhaps our tradition is changing a little....but, it was still a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds like a nice family tradition at Christmas.
Post a Comment