Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A visit from Uncle Ryan!!!

Uncle Ryan (my sister's husband) came to visit.....it was short, but sweet!!! He was in Vancouver for an interview.....we were getting excited thinking that may mean they would soon be living close to us, but it sounds like the company is just based from here....but if he gets a job with them, chances are they would not be here....but, that is ok.....it was still fun to see him!! We realized that we had not seen him since they had gotten married almost a year and a half ago! I don't know how that could be! Anyway, in the few (16) hours that he was here, we seemed to pack in a lot of fun! I picked him up from a restraunt Friday night....we came home, I got kids to bed, then Ryan and I went to pick Matthew up from the airport (he had been gone on a business trip).....of course, anytime we have company, we have to find time for Sheridans....so, on the way home from the airport, we went to Sheridans!!!--that was also fun visiting time to get caught up on the latest Utah news! As you can see, Uncle Ryan is TALL, so, Matthew had to angle the camera
just so, to get him and the kids in the picture!!!
Jessica had a youth temple trip Saturday morning....so, after we got her to the church, we headed to our favorite place.....Lucia Falls.....we were hoping to see some Salmon jumping....and, we did! It was a fun outing before we had to bring Ryan back to the airport!!













Jared claimed Ryan as his "buddy"!
Thanks for adding us to your trip out here, Ryan!
ps I teased Ryan and told him I knew his real reason for coming was because secretly, he wants to make it into as many BLOGS as possible!!!---So, Ryan, you can now add our blog to your list!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

hey...i might have to try that...get myself into as many blogs as possible. THAT would be FUN!!!

Todd and Lisa said...

How fun for him to visit!! So -can you just talk about someone to have them in your blog or do you have to actually visit? You could talk about me because I have talked about you!!

I actually got Uncle Jay blogging! I even helped him figure out something!! There is a link on mine.

Camie said...

What??!! You have Sheridan's?? Now that's enough reason to visit you guys, even I don't make it into your blog!