Thursday, November 13, 2008
Deprived Kids!
My poor kids are pretty deprived....due to having a mother who seems to costantly be trying to lose weight, they very rarely get fresh, home made cookies....on the count that their mother has NO SELF CONTROL!!!! Well, I decided it was time they get some fresh out of the oven cookies today for snack.....so, Kayleigh and I had fun making the cookies....the kids are enjoying eating them right now, and the cookies that wont be eaten are being given to neighbors....because their mom still has no self control!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she is sooooo cute and looks just like you!!!! I'm making cookies tomorrow. I love it. I always freeze whatever is not eaten and us them for andy's luch. just an idea unless the freezer would be too tempting.
Keri,
Great blogging! I enjoyed all of your entries! You have a cute way about doing so! Darling spidermen! Jessica looked darling as well! Lots of fun going on in the Nash home. Love, Mom
I try not to have Oreos in the house for the same reason -- no control. Give me a big glass of milk and cookies, and they will be gone before Jeff is home from work.
No control here either! Ok so I copied some of your widgets-- I hope you dont mind --take it as a compliment!! I love your blog!
i have no self control either - bummer. i'm going on a no sugar kick for atleast a month, just to see if i can do it. you're a great mom! :)
Post a Comment