Saturday, November 1, 2008

How Many ways do you TRICK-OR-TREAT????

1) Trick-or-Treat GRANDMA AND GRANDPA style
Grandma and Grandpa sent money for the kids' Halloween....telling them that if they were living in the neighborhood, they would have a fun treat for them when they went trick-or-treating....but, given we are 12 hours away from them, they sent money and a card telling them to use it for a special halloween treat....like maybe donuts and hot choc. for breakfast or snack that day or???? Anyway, the kids decided they wanted to combine the money with the money they already had to buy something special that they hadn't had quite enough money to get before. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!! Jessica got the High School Musical 3 CD
Jared got a DOC OC spiderman toy

Kayleigh got a new baby....b/c this mommy can't have too many babies to care for!!!
2) Trick-or-Treat MAIN STREET style
Apparantly, our town does trick-or-treating down on main street....anyone and everyone in the town can go trick-or-treat down on main street to all the businesses.....I had heard about it last year, but we didn't go.....I had no idea what an ordeal this was....but, I loved it! It was a lot of fun....I this we will join in this tradition every year!!







3) Trick-or-Treat NEIGHBORHOOD style (sorry, no pics....but, Matthew brought Jared and Kayleigh trick-or-treating through the right after dinner---which was right after main street trick-or-treating.

4) Trick-or-Treat Trunk-or-Treat style at the church (sorry, no pics for this either....but, you get the point....the kids had fun trick-or-treating many ways this year!!!)


And of course.....no trick-or-treat post would be complete without the candy stash!!!! Jessica opted out of trick-or-treating this year....she did a little bit on main street, but helped me pass out candy at home, and from the car last night. (ok, so we had sort of told her she is too old for trick-or-treating....but, she was a great sport, and had a lot of fun with passing out the candy and seeing all the cute costumes come around!)











1 comment:

kristenhcubed said...

We cut our trick-or-treating down to two this year. I'm thinking next year I'll cut it down to one. Well, maybe not. That's a lot of work to get everyone ready, you have to make the most of it!