My sister-in-law, Camie, just recently posted another good reason to move by them.....tax free shopping....well, I hate to be a one upper, but she did just remind me that I can out-do that!! First of all, 1/2 hour away from us, crossing the Washington/Oregon border is tax-free shopping......AND WE HAVE A SHERIDANS!!!! For those who don't know what Sheridans is.....you are definitely missing out! For anyone who reads this and lives in this area, if you ever want to go, let me know....we can introduce you to the most AMAZING CUSTARD!!!!
Just for a little story to clue you in as to what we have....
My parents came to visit us this summer.....Within the first 5 minutes of them being in our home, my dad asked "So, when does Sheridans happen?".....To which I said, "I promise, we have a trip to Sheridans in the plan!" To which he said, "Only ONE TRIP?"-----Just for the record, they got here on a Wednesday, Late afternoon, and left on Monday morning....so, with Sunday being part of their visit, that was one day short.....anyway, we managed 2 trips in that time (or was it 3????!!!!)----That is how good it is!---FYI---my parents are the people who introduced us to Sheridans.....they had one in Kansas where they used to live.....of course, whenever we visited, we had to include at least 2 trips to Sheridans!!!

3 comments:
um...i'm feeling a little left out. i have never been to sheridan's. i feel a little deprived. :) (could you mail me some?)
I'm with you on this one Keri!! Love that Sheridans! I'm glad Ryan got to spend the night with your family. How nice of you to take him to the beautiful falls! Mom
Sorry, Kerilyn. I'm going to have to agree with you that Sheridans is pretty good but it's not the best. That title belongs to Nielsens Frozen Custard in Ut. Sheridans runs a distant second. Sorry. It's a disagreeable day for me.
Post a Comment