Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog facelift!

Thanks to my friend, Kristen, who had a few of us local bloggers over to teach us some BLOG techniques, I have been adding a few extra gadgets to my blog. (make sure you scroll down to the bottom to see one of my favorites....the family sticker!.....notice, Kayleigh has her own look! That is what I get for letting her "help" me.....I will have to go in and changes it in a few days when she doesn't care!) It has been fun to play a little....you never know when something new may appear, so make sure you check often! Thanks again, Kristen!!--And yes, the Christmas countdown has begun....Jared asked me yesterday how many more days until Christmas....so, I decided to have a Christmas (eve) countdown, so now when he asks, I can tell him!!!

3 comments:

Ben Hutchins said...

Looks great! Your an expert now... certainly more than I know how to do :)

kristenhcubed said...

Wow! Look at you go! I'm getting all teary eyed. You're making me proud.

Becky said...

TEACH ME! I love your new background - really I do. Cute, cute, CUTE!