Saturday, January 31, 2009

GNO.....pre-teen/teen style






In December, Jessica asked if she could have a "just for fun" party with some of her friends. I told her, that is what you call a Girls Night Out---GNO---and, yes, we could have one, but lets wait until after Christmas.....so, she held me to it....a couple of weeks ago we looked at the calendar and decided that last night would be the night! We had 11 girls (ages 12 and 13) over for Jessica's GNO. Matthew was kind enough to watch Star Wars up in our bedroom with Jared and Kayleigh....and those two were good to let Jessica have the downstairs. (we did let the movie watchers come down to gather a few treats!---we had plenty....wish I had taken a picture of all the food!) The girls had fun playing Apples to Apples, Mafia, and Psychiatrist....and also, dancing, singing, and just visiting and hanging out. It was fun to do! I think all the girls had fun.

2 comments:

Becky said...

FUN! I can't wait to do that with Kayla...she's had a smaller version, but she is hoping for a BIG GNO soon. I still can't get over the fact that she looks SO much like you. Beautiful girl...

kristenhcubed said...

I keep telling Julianne that we'll do something like this but we never get to it. They look like they had so much fun I might try harder. Maybe.