Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunch for Jared

Making lunches for Jared is a difficult task....this kid is sooooo picky....he won't eat fruits, doesn't like a few hour old sandwiches....he wont buy lunch (too nervous)....anyway, it is rather difficult. We did find for a while that he likes raisins....so, that became his fruit for a while in his lunch....but when he kept bringing them home, I realized he had grown tired of them....so, here comes the story.....


Wednesday afternoon.....
Jared: "Mom, you should have given me raisins in my lunch today."


Thursday morning....
(KeriLyn is making lunch for Jared....remembers he specifically has requested raisins.....I am no dumby....when he is asking, he will receive!.....so, I put raisins in his lunch)

Jared: "Mom, what did you give me for lunch?"

KeriLyn: listing off the things in his lunch, and part of it "raisins".

Jared: "Oh, I didn't need raisins today. The health teacher was in the lunch room yesterday seeing what healthy stuff we had in our lunch. She probably wont be there today!!!!!"

As I was making Jared's lunch today, I started thinking about that, and got a good laugh again, so just thought I would share that with all of you!!!!

3 comments:

Camie said...

You should be very worried--Jared has the 'please the teacher' game all figured out already!! That's so funny!

Becky said...

what a smart boy you have. :) i'm glad that i don't have picky eaters, that would be really hard for me. that's why YOU'RE his mom. :)

kristenhcubed said...

Oh, crap. My kids' lunches are under invstigation!?! If you ask me that is a serious amount of nerve considering the fact that I had to go in and speak to the Principal about the Lunch Ladies who were making Julianne throw her lunch away so she could go to recess. Yes, they made her throw it away. I freaked! They better not even give me any grief about what I send with them. Can you imagine the racket I'd make?