Sunday, January 25, 2009
Addiction
To really know me, you must know that I have an addiction.....I AM ADDICTED TO COLD CEREAL!!!! I am not sure why, but I love cold cereal.....I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could.....perhaps it is because it is easy.....perhaps it is because of the 1/2 cup of sugar I put on it (not really.....Coco Puffs don't need sugar!).....what ever it is, I love cold cereal. Well, in an effort to lose weight, and get healthier, I have decided to limit my cold cereal intake to one morning a week! This is SUPER HARD FOR ME!!! But, this has been my first week for it, and I did it.....today was the first time since last Sunday that I had cold cereal.....Sundays will become my cold cereal day, because that seems to be the day that I have less time in the mornings to make eggs or whatever.....Anyway, as I was eating my cold cereal this morning, I was enjoying every minute of it! I love my cold cereal!!!! It was a wonderful morning!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Keri--
good for you!! I know what you mean about breakfast favorites--I like to eat my favorite things in the morning too.
great job!! keep strong!
I love cold cereal, too. Grew up on it. My new favorite is Special K fruit and yogurt. If you haven't tried it, you should. Plenty sweet but still some healthy and no total diet ruination.
that is FUNNY! I'm not a cold cereal person and my kids think I'm mean when I make them eat it on those quick mornings. They much prefer the homemade pancakes/waffles, eggs, muffins, etc. Good luck...you can do it! :)
Jeff also loves his cold cereal anytime of the day. If he gets home late at night, he usually grabs a bowl of cereal rather than heating up leftovers. Good luck!
Post a Comment