Kayleigh thinks that he could have made up a better story for it, though....when she saw the tie, she said it looked like a raccoon did it!
Friday, January 9, 2009
YOU DID WHAT????
Matthew had meetings last night at the church (he is exec. secretary).....he called me about 1/2 hour after he left, and said that he had SHREDDED HIS TIE IN THE PAPER SHREDDER!!!! Are you serious???? Of course, everyone, including the Bishop got a good laugh out of this.....one of the counselors was suggesting that he could wear this on Sunday, and start a new trend!!! How funny! The story.....apparantly, he was moving the shredder....it had been placed in front of the filing cabinet that he needed to get into.....and, the next thing he knew, it had him!!! Can you just imagine! Oh, I am laughing so hard!!! He is bummed because, honestly he loves this tie.....he even asked for and got a new pair of blue dress pants for Chrismas just so he could wear this tie again!
Kayleigh thinks that he could have made up a better story for it, though....when she saw the tie, she said it looked like a raccoon did it!
Kayleigh thinks that he could have made up a better story for it, though....when she saw the tie, she said it looked like a raccoon did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This really stunk. I had thrown papers in to get shredded and then went to move the thing and the "front door" started to fall off so I smashed it together to keep from loosing fingers and then shifted and the tie went right in to an already running shredder.
It was my tie the in-laws gave me from Itally on their trip there. UHG! Just like when I die...someone better atleast get a good laugh out of it to make it worth it.
oh my gosh.....we are laughing so hard right now!! I'm so sorry matthew--when you say it's from the in-laws and from italy it makes me feel so sad for you but...--It is really funny!!!
That's awesome! I think you should wear it to church on Sunday. See if anyone asks you about it. I love it.
Sorry Matthew, but I am laughing...and at YOUR expense. ;) Great story.
So sorry - but that is so funny. Glad it wasnt fingers. Wear the tie anyway!!
Oh no! You should wear the tie next Sunday -- it would make for great conversations in church. LOL
LOL!! Very funny story!! FYI...could have been worse, remind me to tell you the story of how Brooke broke her pointer finger with a paper shredder and a cd. ouch!
Wow, that is pretty crazy and funny. SOrry about the tie though!!
dad aperently didnt read the warning NO TIES!!!!!!!!
-Jessica
Post a Comment