Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ice Skating

We have had a fun week....a vacation at home! Yesterday we went ice skating! I have to admit, I was not so sure this would be a wonderful experience....but, when we voted bowling or ice skating, I was out-voted 4 to 1 ! So, we went ice skating....to my surprise, it was a fun, fun outing! Jared amazed me the most! He was skating by himself all over the place!--He also decided he loves to fall down on the ice! He would fall and laugh hysterically! It was a game for him....not my son, that is for sure! I do anything I can to not fall! Kayleigh did quite well, too....let go a few times. And, Jessica did well, too....once she got use to being on the ice again!



In addition to ice skating this week, we went glow in the dark mini golfing on Tuesday, and tonight we went out to eat at IHOP....our vacation at home is coming to a close! It will be hard to wake up to an alarm again and get back into a schedule....we have had a Christmas break from school!

2 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

You have done so much playing that you are going to have a hard time when reality sets back in. But don't worry. You can always call me and we can go play while the kids are in school! Wii you like to play?

Becky said...

looks like you had so much fun. I am NOT looking forward to school...yuck!