We decided to make a day out of the dentist appointment....first of all, my sister, Liz....lives just up the street (maybe 3 minutes away....with traffic) from the office.....so, the kids didn't have to hang out at the office.....Liz was kind enough to let kids hang out at her place while I was at the dentist office just in case I was needed.....then, I would go pick up the next child, and bring back the first one.....it worked really well....Liz brought Kayleigh to the office, and brought Jared back to her house.....at that point, Jessica was able to be with Liz' boys.....
After quiet time for the kids, Liz and I brought the kids to a nearby splash park....the kids loved it....I took some pictures with my phone, but for some reason when I put my phone card in, the computer is telling me there are no images.....so, I will have to try to have Matthew figure that out for me later.
We went back to Liz' house, had dinner there (Matthew met up with us....he had been further south for the day doing some work).....then, we left the kids with Liz and Travis while Matthew and I went to the temple. It was a great day! We love having aunts, uncles and cousins sooooo close, and love having Uncle Travis as our dentist!

1 comment:
LUCKY! Seriously though? I'd rather give birth 5 times in a row then go to the dentist.
Post a Comment