Monday, August 10, 2009

Kindergarten Jump Start

Kayleigh started Kindergarten Jump start today. She will be going to a "summer school" kindergarten for the next 2 weeks.....M-TH from 9-11. This is basically for kids who may have a harder time for whatever the case may be at adjusting to kindergarten. Given Kayleigh was in the preschool program, her name was submitted by her teacher as someone who would benefit.....so, I took the opportunity, and got her enrolled....I think it will be good and give her a boost of confidence for the first day of school (she really has major social anxiety, and just freezes and wont talk in new situations)....which happens to be for her, September 11. She woke up pretty excited to go!!! She seemed to have fun. I am not sure what she was trying to do, but she was coming up with her own poses for these pics!!!



2 comments:

Becky said...

and her poses are CUTE! Glad she loved it. I hope this really helps her come the first day of school. :)

kristenhcubed said...

Well, she's sure dressed for success. Cute, cute, cute!