Monday, August 17, 2009

Friends

Sorry, this post comes without pictures....I really am sorry....because I wish I had pictures to document all of this.....but, I don't....so, here is a pictureless post.


I AM GRATEFUL FOR FRIENDS THAT.....
*invite us over for Sunday dinner and to play games
*invite us for a spur of the moment date to the movies
*invite us and expose us to fun events....like demolition derby (I really wish I had pictures of that!!!)
*invite us over for Sunday dessert and socializing (I had to add socializing, b/c I stayed true to my diet, and resisted temptation....but my family enjoyed the dessert and I enjoyed the socializing!
*chat with me through instant messaging....I am not a huge phone person, but the instant messaging is great!
*set wonderful examples for me and for my children

Thank you to ALL of my friends.....you know who you are! I can't imagine life without you!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

i'm grateful for YOU. (and if i lived closer...i'd totally invite you over ALL the time.) life is better with such great friends.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Becky....
I know you would....and you did when i needed it most in my life in Rexburg!!! You are one of those people that i count as a dear friend of mine....you are such a great example to me....it is fun to stay in touch in the blog world....you truly teach me how to make the best of situations, and how to be happy, come what may.