Monday, March 30, 2009

So, this is what OLD (I mean 36) looks like!!!

Matthew's birthday was Saturday (March 28). He always claims to not like the attention drawn to him on his birthday....so, we try to keep it simple....but, we do love him, and want him to know he is loved.....hopefully it wasn't too painful of a day! And hopefully he will forgive me for posting his b-day pictures....but, it is my blog and I can do what I want to!!!
Breakfast in bed from the kids
(their idea, and they did it all!)Present Time
(what do you get for someone who won't tell you what he wants?
I ended up getting him a couple of tennis rackets....so we can go play some tennis
when it stops raining.....and, a backyard volleyball/badmitten set.)
I told Matthew to pose for a picture
(he decided to show off his muscles!!!--
remember, he has been working for 36 years for these!)
What does the B-day boy want to do?
Play hockey in the garage!!!



Finally.....
Cake time
(his request....an oreo cheesecake)

1 comment:

Todd and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!! It must be nice to have a big enough and clean enough garage to play hockey in!