Tuesday, March 3, 2009

JB Envy.....I know you've got it!

Jessica and I went to the Jonas Brothers 3D concert tonight! I know you are all a little envious, so here are some pictures I snapped with my phone! Jessica has been talking about this for months, it seems! She was so excited that this was coming to theatres....she just HAD to go! So, I told her if she saved money for her ticket, and then would babysit for us one night for free to "pay" for my ticket, then I would take her to JB3D.....so, tonight was the night. I have to admit, it was a fun night for me to spend with my daughter! It was really fun, because we were the only people there! Jessica enjoyed singing the songs.....I even got into singing some of them too....and we were clapping along....it was fun! Now I know you really wish you were there with us!!! The Jonas Brothers.....Nick, Joe and Kevin
Jessica's favorite.....Nick Jessica's best friend's (Annastasia's) favorite Jo Bro....Joe
(this is for you Annastasia....it would have been fun to have you along!)

1 comment:

amy stansel said...

This is great! Holy cow Jessica....you look GREAT!!! You have lost some weight haven't you? You really look good.