
Friday, March 6, 2009
Excitement is in the air!!!
Thanks to my mom.....for realizing that she has a couple of Granddaughters who love the Jonas Brothers, and bringing it to our attention that the Jonas Brothers are going to be performing at Stadium of Fire in Provo at BYU this year for the 4th of July, Jessica and I have tickets! That is right! We will be there, along with my brother, Brian, his wife, Rachelle and their 2 daugthers, Cami and Emma, and my sister Alisa and her husband Ryan!!!! Can't wait!!!! Tickets went on sale today at 4:00 this afternoon....we were warned that they would go fast, so I was sitting at my computer waiting to get tickets the minute I could, and I am happy to say I was successful.....you should just see Jessica's excitement! Thanks Grandma for letting us know about this, and getting this to happen!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, for fun! Stadium of fire is amazing. How fun for you to get to go. Be warned...take pillows and blankets and just sack out in your car after the show for a while. It takes forever to get out of the parking lot.
Post a Comment