Our dishwasher has been driving me crazy lately! It hasn't been cleaning dishes well, and in fact is adding its own white and black "sandy" residue on our dishes.....so, you would think that I would be happy to have a
NEW DISHWASHER!!!!

(Ummmmm.......not so much!!!! That is right, I have finally decided that I was spending time scrubbing before they went into the dishwasher, and washing after they came out, that it would probably save time if I would just start really washing them by hand!!!!) Here's hoping we can figure out what is wrong with our dishwasher? Is it Battle Ground water.....or, Matthew thinks it looks like the heating element is basically dissinitrating on us.....whatever it is, I hope it is an easy, and not so painful (to the wallet) fix!!!......In the meantime, I am glad I am not in pioneer days, where they had to go out to the stream, carry water in by buckets, boiled the water, use it for dishes, laundry and bathing, etc. I guess it could be worse!!!!
1 comment:
The first five years of our marriage we didn't have a dishwasher. I was really happy to move into a house that had one. Though I still continue to rinse before I put them in the washer- otherwise they come off all icky looking. Sorry that your having to hand wash all over again.
Post a Comment