Wow!!! Jessica is 13!!!!
(Jessica, Matthew and I played Sunday night....
it is basically the normal clue game,
with a little bit of a Harry Potter twist.....it is fun!)
can you say excited!!!!!????
(I don't think she has put it down yet!)
(almost as exciting as the ipod!)
chicken crescent rolls, rice, green beans and red/blue broken glass jello salad!
(Jessica wanted a chocolate layered cake, with chocolate chocolate chip frosting, and a frosted guitar on the top.....I think I did pretty good!!!)

Jessica.....We LOVE YOU!!!!
makes for a lot of smoke!!!
(Just a little side note.....notice Jared in these pictures....not looking too happy....and has his head tilted....this was due to the fact that he has had infected lymph nodes.....we found out on Tuesday.....a cat scan showed that the infection was not absessed, so luckily nothing more than antibiotics and steroids to help get him over this....it has been a long week for him!)

6 comments:
happy birthday jessica!! i still can't believe you are already 13! looks like you got some great presents. it was fun talking to you on your birthday. can't wait to celebrate WITH you next year!!
Happy Birthday Jessica. It's hard to believe she's 13 years old. It doesn't seem that long ago we were living next door to you guys in Provo.
Happy Birthday Jessica! What a fun day. 13 seems so old.
Keri, you will LOVE having a 13 year old. Kayla brings so much joy into my life. :) Thank you so much for your kind comments - I appreciate your prayers, friendship and support. Love you!
YEA!! Happy late bday!! great cake too!!
love and miss you all!
gosh is this possible??!?!??! you age growing up way too fast! and keri you are looking fabulous!!! seriously!!
Post a Comment