Thursday, February 26, 2009

When Mom is gone....

I had a meeting to go to at the school on Tuesday night. Matthew was "babysitting" (as the kids call it....why is it that when Dad is home, he is babysitting....when I am home, Mom is just home?....anyway....not the point!).....Upon my arrival home, Matthew had these pictures to show me. He said when Kayleigh was done eating dinner, she announced she was done, then went into the family room.....a few minutes later, Jessica said "Dad, I think Kayleigh is sleeping!" Sure enough! She had gone in, laid on the floor and fell asleep.....That was around 6:30.....she stayed asleep durring chore time, scripture time and reading time, then Matthew carried her up to bed! I guess her cold had caught up to her, and she need a good night of sleep!!!! (oh, and Jared just had to get in a picture!)


1 comment:

kristenhcubed said...

Oh, if only they would do it every night!