Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Couples Game Night

This past Saturday we hosted a couples game night! (Matt and Camie, we are catching your hosting bug!) We had a lot of fun....we played "The Not So Newly Wed" game.....we divided into guys and ladies, each group came up with 5 questions, answered them, then met back together to have spouses answer....our friends, the Hess' totally took that game! It was a game full of laughs!!! We also pulled out Scattergories....another fun game!!! Thanks to Kristen, I have some pics.....I had to copy them from her blog! The Gallups
The Wilsons

The Denfelds
Not pictured: The Hess' (she didn't take a picture of herself) and The Nashes (I chose not to use the picture of us!)



3 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Yes, I do have a tendency to skip taking pictures of us. Next time feel free to take the camera from me and make it happen. That was super fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a FUN night! I'm glad you guys are hosting parties--we have been super boring lately. I better make sure to keep up my reputation and start having parties again!

Katie and Eric said...

What a fun night Keri! Way to go. I need to have one of those soon.