Monday, February 9, 2009

Ankle Biter

ANKLE BITER.....that about sums up my run this morning!!!! (yes, I said my run....my family may die of shock, but I am running these days....not much, but starting a little at a time!) 3 houses down the first street, I am attacked by an ankle biter dog!!! I feel him right behind me....didn't even see him....I was sure he was going to bite me! Luckily, he stopped once I passed his yard....but, gave me a scare!!!

Well, I pass that house again on my way back, but after 10 minutes of running, I don't clue in that it might happen again....however, I am on the other side of the street, so even if I had thought of it, I would have hoped that b/c he hadn't chased me beyond his yard, that he wouldn't have come across the street.....well, once again, caught off guard, ankle biter dog is right on my feet! As I am trying to shew him away, I run into the fence!!!! HA HA HA!!! I hope no one was watching that!!!!

6 comments:

Camie said...

Keri--
You know your Aunt Janae carries a giant stick with a nail sticking out of it while she runs just in case she runs into dogs!

Becky said...

HA! I'm laughing - and hard. :) Sorry about your run, glad you are doing it, but happy you are okay. Don't let him scare you, step on him next time!

Liz said...

haha! so funny keri! good job running...better than me!

Kara and Kevin said...

ahh that is too funny, i had to tell me husband that story. Good job for running, especially in the cold!!

kristenhcubed said...

That's awesome! I wish I had been there to laugh at (I mean WITH) you. Wonder what would happen if you came across a really big dog.

Elizabeth said...

I had the same thought as Camie! You need an Aunt Janae stick! Great job with the running!