Saturday, March 1, 2008
Cookie Dough!!!
Meet our newest addition! Cookie Dough! We got a rabbit today! We are all pretty excited!!
checking out Cookie Dough in the box he came home in!!!
setting up the cage....Kayleigh got to choose the color of cage....blue or purple....was there really a question about what she would choose????

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Keri--
Cookie Dough is the perfect name for your new rabbit--I love it!
you guys finally have a pet!!! (well, besides all the slugs, frogs, etc.) he's cute!
SO CUTE! I have always wanted a bunny. Is he really soft? I love the name too.
how fun!!!! Looks like everyone is very happy with cookie dough!
Wow, how exciting for your family! I'm sure your kids are thrilled!
You guys are really experiencing the pets. I can't wait until we can do that. It looks like the kids love it!
What a great name for a fluffy pet. My kids keep asking for a dog and I tell them not until we have a house. I guess I put my foot in my mouth cause now we are getting a house with a big yard and they still want a dog. What am I going to do??
Love the name! Wow!!-- is all I have to say!! Make sure he doesnt stay near the window!! Seriosly- that will be fun!
Post a Comment