Saturday, February 23, 2008
MULTNOMAH FALLS, Troutdale, OR
We have had a week of GORGEOUS weather....bright, sunny skies, in the 50's and 60's....we have been loving life outdoors (sorry to my sister-in-law, Liz).....anyway, today was no different...we just couldn't see staying home to do one of our many Saturday (indoor) projects....so, we went to Multnomah Falls in Troutdale, OR....only about 40 minutes away....they have a 1 mile trail (steep in parts) that we walked up....didn't quite make it the whole way....I could have, but Matthew and the kids were a little out of breath....we think we got close though!!! Next time! Anyway, it was a fun outing, and the falls are beautiful!!!--pictures dodn't really do it justice---you have to come and see it for yourselves! At a few points along the trail, because of how big the falls are, and how close you are, you can feel the water from the falls spraying you, and the ground around you is all wet!!! (Travis....are you a little homesick???)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm so jealous Keri!! It looks like an incredible hike. And we are covered in ice here--we would give anything for 50s and 60s!!
Wow! It's beautiful. I'm jealous too - we have over 4 feet of snow in our yard. Can't wait for 50's and 60's weather, although I hope it doesn't happen too fast or else we will be in for a big flood.
Great pictures Karilyn. It hasnt been too bad here. We were in the 60's yesterday. At least no snow.
Keri,
What a great hike! Todd will be proud! I will show him. How beautiful that is too! You were quick on my last post! I have pictures on now. Love and miss you!
I wish I could have joined you! It looks beautiful!
Keri i am sooooo jealous of the weather but looks like a fabulous trip!!! I want to come visit sometime. You guys have so many great things to do around your house. I could definitely live there. oh and i love matthew in bed. All that is missing is cup of Kool-aid and a bag of Doritos.
Beautiful place you live! I can't wait until we can get out and hike!:) and play!
Post a Comment