Friday, March 21, 2008

The Party Begins!!!

So, the party begins!!! Jessica will be 12 tomorrow.....crazy! We had a birthday party for her last night.....we invited 11 girls over for a slumber party......9 of them came....3 of whom had to leave before the slumber part (which did eventually happen....around 1:30)!!! So, we had 6 girls sleeping here....it was a house full of excited, squeeling girls!!! It was fun. Jessica has a good group of friends.... It was about a 50% mix of church/school friends, and they all got along soooo well!!! We let the girls decorate their own mini cakes, opened presents, and had fun playing a lot of group games, including the name game, the question game, telephone charades, knock your socks off, and a few others. Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!



10 comments:

Alisa said...

cute!! looks like so much fun! Jessica's hair is so long!

karen said...

How fun. How does it feel to have a child in YW now. I cant believe it.

Susan said...

Wow, Jessica's 12 years old. It's hard to believe. I still remember her as a 2 year old.

~L said...

Wow, looks like a fun night!!

Amy said...

Hard to believe she's 12!! Wow she is in young womens now!! I'm so glad you had a party for her. Looks like lots of fun!!!

Katie and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! I can't believe that Jessica is 12, that is so exciting. Young Women here she comes!:)

j. and a. jerman said...

Hey there Nashes! Happy Birthday Jessica! Wow! Your guys all look great. I've enjoyed reading your blog. We sure miss you guys!

~James and Amber Jerman

Ralph and Teresa said...

This looks like quite the PARTY!! How fun! Love, Grandma C

Todd and Lisa said...

What a great party! Happy 12th! we will have to do the webkinz thin together sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

a sleepover of preteen girls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I will suck their pussy's and I want their knickers