A 3 year old really has no concept of time, and sometimes it can be cute and heart wrenching at the same time!
On Friday, my mom called to visit for a little bit. In the process of us visiting, she asked to talk to Kayleigh. She told Grandma that she and I were getting ready to play a game. To which Grandma asked "Kayleigh, can I play a game with you when I come out to visit you?" To which Kayleigh said yes.
Ever since, Kayleigh has said many times, with the excitement of a 3 year old, "Grandma is going to come play a game with me!".....as if she is waiting for Grandma to walk in the door at any moment to play a game with her. I have tried hard to explain to her that JULY is still far away, and yes when Grandma gets here in July she will play a game with her, but it is a while......I still think she is wondering where Grandma is!!!
Oh, I wish she understood time better......I really hope this excitement will be there in 4 months!!! I am sure it will be....but in the meantime, Mom....if you want to come visit earlier, Kayleigh is ready to play a game with you!!!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ahhh cute. i thought they were visiting you guys over easter!!
I'm still planning to come play with you Kayleigh! Can't wait! Love, Grandma C
Post a Comment