Sunday, March 30, 2008
Easter Sunday
Ok, so I find this sort of a funny Easter Sunday post!!! Matthew was in charge of the camera....he is the camera man in the family, and this is the only picture we have of the kids on Easter! They had fun looking for candy and money filled easter eggs around the house, and they all looked pretty/handsome in their sunday clothes!!!
Then....I knew he was taking pictures while the kids were looking for Easter Eggs....I figured some of them were of the kids....I knew he took one of our easter bunny :) .....But, apparantly that was all he was taking! There were at least 6 pictures of our rabbit taken that day!!! The thing that makes it really funny, is how much Matthew claims to not really like having a pet!!!....he says animals and pets in general are just work, they shed, they stink, etc. And, he has finally just given in to owning a pet!!! I would like to suggest the contrary.....that Matthew does like this rabbit....and I have pictures to prove it!!! Kids pictures 1.....Rabbit pictures 6!!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment