Sunday, March 30, 2008
Jessica's Birthday
The party continued!!! Jessica's Birthday was on Saturday, March 22. She opened presents in the morning, then we colored easter eggs....Jessica had a b-day party to go to of a friend (from church who was also turning 12 that day)....then we went to Chuck E Cheese, then home for cheesecake. It was a fun day! I still can't believe I have a 12 year old. She has been to mutual already, Jessica and I went to the YW General broadcast last night, I have turned in her camp registration form....crazy!!!

We gave Jessica Tennis Shoes among the Nephites on CD....we also gave her a CTR ring, but the picture didn't turn out too well.
Jessica got a webkinz monkey from Grandma and Grandpa, and clothes $....Jessica is looking forward to going clothes shopping durring spring break!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jessica very slowly strip for me leaving your knickers on, then take my clothes off for me and take me to bed, I put my hand in your knickers and 3 fingers in your p=ssy making you buck, moan and squeal, I take your hand and place it on my c=ck so you can see how hard it is from , much you turn me on , rub it and feel it good because soon it will be going in you many times, I work your p=ssy really good with my fingers and make you dripping wet, I take off your knickers, put my fingers up your tight bum to get you loose for later, spread your legs and suck your clit, you go crazy bucking and groaning telling me " mmm yeas suck my clit, suck it good, your fingers feel soooooooooooo good in my butt, eat my p=ssy, I love it when you eat me , I start licking your pu=sy and really working my fingers in your bum, you buck your p=ssy hard into my face and cover it in juice as you orgasm, I ut you on your hands and knees, spread your tight bumhole and my c=ck goes in you, you scream and groan but I reach around and play with your clit and you really get into it, " mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes play with my clit, I love your c=ck in me, harder, faster as you start pushing back to met my thrusts so you can take me deeper and I pump you full of c-m, I have loved your tight sweet little bumnhole for awhile now but we both know where you really want my c=ck and now you are old enough, you lay back ,point to your p=ssy and tell me "this is where I want your co=k", mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to enjoy c-mming in your tight p=ssy so much and we have all night to make love over and over. I keep your p=ssy soaked knickers to sniff and c-m in and we can Skype so you can watch me c-m in them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment