I AM EXCITED TO SAY THAT WE NOW OWN OUR DREAM CAR!!! ON SATURDAY WE BOUGHT A TOYOTA SIENNA!
We are unsure how many more trips to Utah our other van has.....we have been looking at getting a 2nd car of some sort for the last year and a half.....the older the other van gets, the weirder it acts, and the more we realized we should probably look for another van. Last week, we found this on Craigs list, and we made the final deal on Saturday!!!!
It is a light (pearly) green color....if I had my choice of color, it would not be at the top of the list....however, I do like the color.

5 comments:
love the car! Glad you are enjoying it. And I love the picture of jessica and kayleigh.
I LOVE my Sienna. Look like you have a newer model. Opening the sliding windows is pretty cool.
Ooohh...I'm jealous! My dream car is a Sienna, and we will be in the market for one this summer too! We'll have to get your tips on van shopping!
Ahhh, the dream come true. Congradulations. I am trying not to salavate. We are dreaming too. But you have lifted my hopes in the dream can come true for us one day too. A for now I will continue to enjoy my Honda Accord and be happy that we can at least all fit for now. Enjoy!
That is so funny....that has been my dream car too! Mine isn't as new as yours, but hey it is a Sienna, so I can't complain.
Jennifer Lindsay
Post a Comment