(Just a side note....when you have kids that are 8 years apart, you would never plan on them being in the same class at school. I was wrong! This semester, Jessica gets to be a TA over at the primary school....and she happens to TA in Kayleigh's preschool class on M,W,F....it is fun for them to have that connection!!!......another reason why I really like the shared campus of middle school/primary school!)
Kayleigh got a scooter for her birthday. She absolutely loves it, and can't get enough of it. She is a natural!!! After bath time she wanted to show off to Dad, Jessica and Jared how good she was....it was her b-day, so anything goes....right? So, here she is, PJs and all riding her scooter 1 final time for the day!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My baby is 5!!!
Kayleigh's birthday was on Tuesday, April 14!! She is 5 now!!! How can that be? She had a fun birthday.....opening presents, playing with her gifts, going to preschool....having mom visit at preschool and bring in cupcakes, playing some more with her new toys, eating b-day dinner (her request was green beans and broken glass jello!....so, we had leftover easter dinner, with those things as sides!!!), playing more with birthday gifts, and eating cake and ice cream. (The fun will continue with her party on Saturday....this will be her first "party"....she is super excited!) Oh, a funny thing.....Kayleigh was sooooo happy that she didn't have to do chores or clean up on her birthday....she kept saying "I love my birthday. I don't need to clean up!" (as she would dump out the next bucket of toys!) I think she was sure I would change my mind, or something....but she thought life couldn't get much better without having to clean up and do chores!!! I think she may have been happiest about that, rather than all the other fun things she had going on yesterday!!!


bowling set from Grandma and Grandpa!
playing with her new pirate toys. (this ship was from Christmas)
Over spring break we did some clothes shopping, and Jessica and Kayleigh got matching Hannah Montanna t-shirts.....(Kayleigh really loves Hannah Montanna as much as Jessica does....they love dancing together to all of Jessica's music!!).....anyway, they decided to co-ordinate clothes for Kayleigh's special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute pictures. It's SO hard to see the baby grow up. Mine is 7 and it's KILLING ME! I wish they could stay young. Happy birthday.
Post a Comment