Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

Last week was a wonderful week, as we sat down each evening to read the scriptures of the events of The Saviors Last week here on earth, in his ministry. The kids really understood it this year. They would ask questions, and make comments. It was a wonderful week to reflect on the sacrifces he made on our behalf....on my behalf. I know that because of Jesus Christ, it is possible for me to live again. I know that if I do what I am supposed to, and repent when I make mistakes....using the Saviors atonement, I will be able to live with my family forever, and to be with my Father in Heaven again.

Here are some pictures from Easter Sunday. The kids got to look for their Easter baskets in the morning before we went to church. Then, after lunch and after reading and talking more about Jesus' resurection, Matthew and I hid candy and money filled eggs for them to find. It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your family is so cute! It was fun to get to see pictures of your Easter morning!