Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You know you're a runner when.....

You ask for (and get) a good pair of running shoes for mother's day!!! Thank you Matthew and kids!!!....after dealing with shin splints, I had been told by many runners, that if I was really going to be a runner, I should invest in a good pair of running shoes. After taking a few weeks off from running to let the shin splints heal a little, I decided that I AM A RUNNER!!! (huh? did I really just say that???).....It just feels so good to complete a good run!!! so, I asked for a pair of running shoes....Matthew has an account with Adidas, so I was able to get a nice pair of Adistars, using the employee 50% off discount!!!)....I am loving them!!!

5 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Cute shoes, awesome status. I'm impressed, my friend. Very impressed.

Camie said...

Keri--
Those are the same shoes my sister just bought this past weekend! Good for you--they seem really nice! And my mother's day gift was new running shoes as well--now I'm feeling pressure to get running! You go girl!

Todd and Lisa said...

wow Im impressed!!

Susan said...

I'm impressed. Jeff would love if I became a runner but so far it hasn't happened. Keep up the good work!

susan
www.cranesinca.blogspot.com

Amy M. said...

Great job Keri on the running. Love the shoes. Let us know how it really works- if the shin splint discontinue.