Sunday, May 17, 2009
WEIGHT LOSS MILE STONE!!!
Many of you probably know I have been trying to lose weight for several months now....well, I have not yet made it to my final goal....but, I have made it to a HUGE mile stone goal for me! I can wear my wedding ring again! It has been at least 3 years since I have been able to wear it, due to weight.....one of my minor goals was to have this ring back on my hand.....I was hoping it would happen by our 14th anniversary that we celebrated a couple of weeks ago....I missed that by 2 weeks, but it is on, and I can claim my husband again!!!.....or he can claim me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Way to go Keri!!!
Congrats on meeting your milestone:) Your ring by the way is very nice.
Congratulations! That's fantastic. You really are looking so good my friend. Do I tell you that enought. I know it's nice to hear. You look HOT in your "new" ring!
Good job!
YAY! So happy for you. :)
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS!!
Hey- I remember that ring. Wow- has it really been 14 years that you two have been married? Congradulations on the 14 and the ring fitting again- what a great feeling that must be. Good Job Keri!!!
Post a Comment