We had a fun Memorial Day! My sister, Liz, and her husband, Travis have just moved to Oregon!!! Only 45 minutes away from us!!! Her husband just finished dental school (congrats, Dr. T!) and he is getting ready to join his dad's practice.....they are staying with Travis' parents until they can get into a place of their own....so, we were invited to join the memorial day party!!! I was sooooo excited to see my sister, and meet her new baby.....the kids were excited to see their cousins, as well as swim in the pool! It was a fun party.....but, can you believe I didn't get a picture of my sister....guess we will have to get together again!!! (she did come up my way today....the kids got to play together while we visited.....I am going to love having family close by!!!!)
Jessica enjoyed holding baby Miles....he is soooo cute!....love his smile!
we couldn't get the kids out of the pool....I think they were in there for 4 hours straight....and that is not exagerating!!! They were fish!!!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love being so close, too, keri! it's been fun to see you guys the last couple days!
oh you guys are so lucky to live so close!!! Maybe one day we will join you! looks like fun and I love your shoes. you go runner!!
Post a Comment