I had an awesome Saturday last weekend! I got to go to Time Out for Women with a group of sisters from my ward. This is what I did with my birthday money from Mom and Dad. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! And, Thanks, Matthew for watching the kids all day so I could go.
Thank you, Kristen, for making this happen!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
You're welcome! It was great and I'm glad you came.
So you seem to be getting the blogging thing down. Your halloween back ground is cuter than mine! I won't have it! I won't have it! The website said mine would be the cutest blog on the block. j/k It looks great. Can we still get together?
so glad you got to go - I LOVED going in September. Thanks for sharing pictures. Love you!!!
How did you like it? A group of us are going tonight and tomorrow. Im so excited. Im glad you put pictures up. I have been trying to decide what to wear. Now I think I know. Thanks
I'm so glad you loved it! I'm leaving for Omaha in an hour to go!!!
How fun! I have always wanted to go but havent --next time!!
keri I am so glad you went. Wasn't it wonderful? I LOVE time out for women!!! I keep looking for next years schedule. I want to go again!! well worth the money.
Awesome post, Keri! Love ya! Mom
Post a Comment