Thursday, October 9, 2008

There's No Turning Back Now!!!

After many months of being sick of my hair, but having no idea what to do with my hair, I decided today I was finally sick of my hair....so, I was very sparatic, hopped in the car this morning, and went to get my hair cut!!!
Before.....
After.......

I think I like it....of course, I still haven't really worked with it yet....so, we will see what tomorrow morning brings!

12 comments:

Alisa said...

wow keri!! you're hair had gotten really long!!! you look so cute!!! i hope you enjoy the new due

Liz said...

way to be crazy!! i think it looks good! have fun playing with it.

Camie said...

Keri--I didn't know your hair had been so long!! It always feels great to get a hair cut!! Looks cute!

karen said...

Lookin' good Keri. I think im about to that point too. Im not afraid to cut it here because it wont be so cold as Co in the winter.

Enjoy your new hair doo..

Kara and Kevin said...

I love the new hair cut. It seems fun to get a new style, and it look so cute on you!

Becky said...

LOVE the do! Really, it looks SO cute. Please post more pictures as you play with it. So fun to see!!!

Susan said...

Very cute haircut! I hope it works just as well tomorrow morning.

amy stansel said...

cute cut keri. i think you will love it. I can't believe how long your hair got!!! wow!

Todd and Lisa said...

Love It!

Katie and Eric said...

Very cute! I think we are twins with our new cuts.

kristenhcubed said...

Wow, drastic! I love it. That is a great length for you. Can't wait to see you at church tomorrow.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE it!!! Super cute!