Thursday, October 30, 2008

A MUST TRY RECIPE!!!

Every couple of years, my sisters and sisters-in-law pool together some of our favorite recipes, and thanks to skills of my sis-in-law, Liz H. C. and Camie, we have a fun collection of recipes. Well, a couple of nights ago, I tried one of the recipes from our 2004 collection.....why I waited so long to use this, I don't know....but, you have got to try it....it is yummy, and it even passed the Jared test!!!



Beef/Chicken Marinade (from Amy)
Marinade your meat over night or for several hours
and this is the BEST and fastest BBQ ever.
1/2 c. oil
3/4 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. worchestire sauce
2 Tbs. dry mustard
2 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 clove garlic
Throw everything in a ziplock bag, along with the meat....marinade as long as possible, then grill!!
Thank you Amy, for a super yummy recipe!!!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Hey Keri!
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to try that-maybe tonight! We are all singing your praises this week because we tried your meatloaf from the 2008 cookbook this week and Matt has been taking leftovers to work. He comes home saying every day how awesome it is!! So thanks to you!!

amy stansel said...

glad you liked it!!! I love this recipe. Just so you know - i cut the salt way down. Anyway, glad that even jared enjoys it!!

kristenhcubed said...

Passed the Jared test? Wow, that IS monumental. I'll have to try it. Maybe this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

i'm jumping on your bandwagon. i love to bbq meat - i'll let you know how it goes. thanks!