Sunday, September 7, 2008
Tomatoes anyone???
Ok, so I can't really take credit for this....I owe it all to Matthew that we have fresh tomatoes....straight from our garden!!! Matthew is so good each year to try a garden....I sort of hum and hah about it, but he is the one that gets us to do it....this year, like every other year, I am very happy that he had us do it.....especially now that we are enjoying the fruits of our labor! This year we only got tomatoes, scallions and peas....we planted more stuff, but it snowed a week later.....we probably could have planted again, but we never did....next year, we will plant more....and, I will try to be more supportive about it from the beginning!!!....Because things grow really well out here!!! Another reason I love living here!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow - those are beautiful tomatoes. There is nothing better than fresh veggies out of your OWN garden. Enjoy!
I am totally impressed!! We got strawberries this year - but didnt try tomatoes. Great job!
Post a Comment