Sunday, September 21, 2008

Prayer

I have to let you in on something cute that happened in primary today. I am Kayleigh's teacher. Today we had a lot of kids in our class, so I had to hold Kayleigh so there was enough room for all of us to sit. Anyway, the sharing time was about prayer....and they asked if you prayed, and if Heavenly Father Hears your prayers, and how you know He hears your prayers.

Anyway, as they are asking these questions, I lean to Kayleigh and repeat them, b/c in primary the kids are usually louder than the one talking....so I was just repeating so Kayleigh could hear.

It went something like this:

Keri--"Do you pray to Heavenly Father?"
Kayleigh--"Yes"
Keri--"Does he hear your prayers?"
Kayleigh--"Yes"
Keri--"How do you know he hears your prayers?"
Kayleigh--"Because I pray out loud."

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Keri....I am LOVING all of your updates!!! keep them coming!!! i love jessica's bff party.

Kara said...

Kids say the cutest things. I can't believe how old Jessica is. I remember her as a baby in Provo when I stayed at your place before going to EFY with Alisa and Liz. Wow does time fly. You kids are adorable!

Ralph and Teresa said...

So sweet. Make sure you have a place to record these cute, precious moments. Love ya, Mom