Saturday, September 20, 2008

BFF Party

Jessica's BFF (best friend forever) is moving in a couple of weeks. Oh, it is going to be a sad day here! Anyway, she wanted to have a BFF surprise party for her....so, today we had Marina (our next door neighbor) and Annastasia (the girl who is moving) over for a BFF party. These three walk to school together everyday....Jessica and Annastasia are together all the time, and Marina joins them when she can....these three are great friends. We are going to miss Annastasia and her family when they move to Hawaii in a couple of weeks....but, we know it is the best for them....as their dad is in the millitary, and if this transfer did not happen, the other option was he would be sent back to Iraq for the 3rd time......so, as sad as it will be to say good bye, Jessica knows that it is the best for them. Jessica bought each of them a new BFF teddy bear.
The girls made friendship bracelets.
Jessica and Annastasia....they will enjoy the last couple of weeks they have together....luckily Annastasia's family has family ties here....so, hopefully we will see them when they come to visit family.....although, we have family ties in Hawaii, and that doesn't help us much in getting out there!!!
Jessica and Marina decorated a cake....it has all the Jonas brother names on it....all of the girls names on it, BFFL (best friends for Life), and other things all over the cake!!!

5 comments:

amy stansel said...

oh I love this. I'm glad to see jessica has such good friends and sad to see one is moving. I am glad you let her have a little party. Cute. And Kayleigh is DARLINg and looking very grown up. she is a cutie.

amy stansel said...

wow i can't believe how many peaches you canned. Yummy! oh and mylee's eyes are beautiful - but i know you already know that!!

Camie said...

I didn't know there were still BFF's!! And I'm sorry to hear Jessica's is moving. What a cute idea for a party.

Ralph and Teresa said...

What a fun idea that was for Jessica. I know how sad she will be as she has visited with me over the phone about it. How nice of you to do that for all of them Keri. And, it really was THEIR party! The cake is proof! That's great :)

Todd and Lisa said...

How fun!! One of Brandons best friends is moving. Maybe I will do something like that - but not as girly!!