Sunday, September 7, 2008

Phantom of the Opera!!!!

It has been a long wait, but we finally got to go see Phantom of the Opera last night!!!! We went with our friends, the Gallups. It was, of course, a tremendous production! It amazes me what they can do with all those talented people....from the voices, the acting, the orchestra pit, etc. I just love it! It was a wonderful night for us!!!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I have yet to see Phantom - it's on my "bucket list". I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves - nothing like date night with your hubby!

Susan said...

How cool. We still haven't seen Phantom but it's one we definetely want to see. Maybe one day.

Katie and Eric said...

How fun! I am so glad that you guys had a great night out.

amy stansel said...

Ahhh! I'm glad you guys had such a fun evening. How fun!!

Todd and Lisa said...

So exciting! That is so AWESOME!!

kristenhcubed said...

I'm glad you were able to go see it. That is an awesome show! I found out after the fact that Nathan "would have liked to go see that". Maybe next time. You going to Wicked in the spring?