Monday, April 28, 2008

Fudge Recipe

I am an activity day leader for the 10 and 11 year old girls in our ward. Our last activity we had a cookie/recipe exchange....one of the girls brought some cream cheese fudge that is super yummy! I was happy to be in charge of our FHE dessert tonight so I could make it for my family....I am not one that can make a good batch of fudge...but this is sooooo easy!!! I just got done making it, and thought I would post the recipe.



CREAM CHEESE FUDGE

1 lb. powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cube butter
3 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla

*mix all ingredients until smooth (I would suggest using a heavy mixer...my hand beaters did it, but towards the end, I was afraid it was going to burn the motor)

*roll in waxed paper, and refrigerate until ready to eat. (you are making a "log" of fudge in the wax paper)

3 comments:

Susan said...

A cookie exchange, how fun! I'll have to try out the recipe. I'm also an activity day leader for our ward. If you ever have any great ideas. Just let me know.

Katie said...

The fudge looks yummy! I cna't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Kara said...

The fudge sounds delicious. I will have to give it a try.