Sunday, May 18, 2008

"My Logan!!"

Kayleigh was so happy to have "her Logan" over to play a few weeks ago!! You see, Jared has a friend named Logan, and Kayleigh has a friend named Logan, so whenever this Logan comes over to play, Kayleigh walks around the house saying, "MY Logan" came to play with me!! This time, her Logan was here while his mom was in the hospital having his new baby sister....so, this post is mostly for his mom, so she can see what they did....ok, a couple of things, anyway! It was an early morning (actually middle of the night) call that I got....I went over and slept the rest of the night at their house until Logan woke up, then brought him to our house for the day! It was a fun day....I took Logan on a walk to see the ducks while Kayleigh was at school, then Kayleigh and Logan ate lunch....after lunch it was supposed to be Logan's nap time, but that didn't really happen....he and Kayleigh were more interested in playing!!! It was a fun day!



1 comment:

~L said...

Oh! Thanks KeriLyn!! Don't you love that cheesy smile of his. He's just learned to 'smile' when coached but it comes out looking like that! Thank you so much for watching him!!! And I know he had a blast because he LOVES going to your house. And, sorry for the early morning call! I knew that would happen!