Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kayleigh's Birthday

Alisa was here for Kayleigh's fourth birthday! Let me tell you, Kayleigh loved her day!!! She kept holding up 4 fingers and just grinned all day! She kept say Alisa was her friend, here for her party....we didn't have a party for her, but she kept saying this was her party, so we went along with it!!! We let her open presents first thing in the morning. It was all about BLUE this year!!! A blue care bear from Grandma and Grandpa, a blue ball, and a blue webkinz hippo....life couldn't be better!!!
Alisa and I went to visit Kayleigh at her school. I had also gone to get her some helium balloons to have at home when she got home from school....and, there she sat on the couch watching her favorite show, holding her balloons, wearing her blue birthday crown from school....with her blue care bear, webkinz and ball near by!!!!
Kayleigh wanted to go to McDonalds for her birthday dinner!

Cake time....and yes, this was also a blue cake....with blue flowers and blue writing....that was her request!!! We love her!!!




3 comments:

karen said...

Wow 4 already. Happy Birthday Kayleigh. I hope it was a good one.

Todd and Lisa said...

Can she really be 4 years old!! That is crazy Happy belated bday Kayleigh!!

Anonymous said...

no sweetie not 4 fingers just 3 go in your knickers and your sweet tight p=ssy, I take your hand and put it in my undies so you c an feel what your tight little toddler body does to my c=ck, you kick and squeal while I work you with my fingers, I want that little p=ssy nice and wet, I pull down your knickers, spread your legs and suck your p=ssy and you buck and squeal to a baby orgasm, I get you to pull down my undies and be a good little girl use your sweet, warm, wet mouth to, slurp,lick and suck my c=ck until I c=m in your mouth, I am keeping your knickers to smell your p=ssy and think of you when I jerk off. your p=ssy is mine now baby girl HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!