First Day.....we went to San Fransisco......
The Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz Island....(in the background)
A carasoul ride on the peir
We went all the way to San Fransisco, and the kids favorite part was the little play ground that was there!!!!
Sea Lions.....we were hoping to see a whole bunch of them on the dock, but there were only a few....it was fun to see them, anyway!
Later that night (July 3), we went to see fireworks.....we parked on the top of a parking garage, and after enjoying Cold Stone Ice Cream and some dancing fun in down town Stockton area (I think), we went up to the garage and had a great view of the fireworks from the local baseball game. It was a fun night.


Saturday had us going to the Big Trees....can't remember the official name of the forest we went to.....but, it was AMAZING!!!! Jared was ready to claim one of the "tree caves" for his home!!!

The classic.....try to reach around the tree!!!
Lydia was sweet to join the crew to the forest....you know how it is when you are a teenager, and you've been there done that....but she came, and was happy....but, I promised her that this time it would be different....that she would see a tree she had not seen before....so, at one point, Lydia and I ventured off of the main path, and I found her a tree she had not seen before!!!....so, here is Lydia and HER TREE!!!!


Later that night (July 3), we went to see fireworks.....we parked on the top of a parking garage, and after enjoying Cold Stone Ice Cream and some dancing fun in down town Stockton area (I think), we went up to the garage and had a great view of the fireworks from the local baseball game. It was a fun night.

3 comments:
I LOVE San Francisco! Reminds me of my mission. We would go alot on P days. Also love those big trees. You were really close to where Todd and I lived when we were first married. Ga]lad you got to go!!!!
I love all the pictures. Looks like you guys have been having fun. Your kids are getting so big! You have so much to do around your house I think it's worthy of a trip to the northwest - dont' you?!?!?
San Francisco is a cool place to visit and it looks like you had a good time. Our favorite place to go to is Alcatraz. We've been several times.
Post a Comment