Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blogging again!!!

A friend of mine told me a while ago, "when you post, you post!!!" Well, now is no different! Sorry, I have done our whole summer in one day!! I honestly tried a while ago, and I was going to keep up, but I was doing something wrong....I couldn't figure out what....but, finally I figured it out, and so, here it is....all at once!!!! Kids start school in 2 weeks, and we don't really have anything picture worthy planned, so I think this is it for a while!!!

5 comments:

amy stansel said...

Looks like you guys really have been staying busy!! I can't beleive how much Kayleigh looks like you!!! wow!!

Susan said...

Your friend wasn't kidding -- when you post, you post! It looks like you guys had a fun summer.

Becky said...

I had a lot of fun catching up with you!!! You're pictures were so fun to look at. I love summer and all the fun things we get to do.

karen said...

Please dont think i could come up with that background on my own..... Im not as creative as rachel or Sharon are. I got it from thecutestblogontheblock.com. They changed their format and now it REALLY easy to use one of their free templates. And you wont loose any of your extra stuff like you do from pyzam. Try her out. I bet you can do it.

Todd and Lisa said...

Thanks for commenting so much on my blog! - I feel important and connected again!! Love You!